- 4 Tbs. butter/room temperature
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped shelled pistachios
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 2 Tbs. Hapa Honey Farm Chipotle Honey
- 1 Tbs. fresh orange juice
- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 oz. each
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
- In small bowl combine butter, pistachios and orange zest. Chill until ready to serve.
- Combine Hapa Farm Chipotle Honey and orange juice; reserve.
- Season salmon fillets with kosher salt, chipotle and garlic powder.
- Grill salmon until opaque, firm and salmon flakes apart with a fork, turning once, and brushing with honey glaze during last 2-3 minutes of grilling.
- Transfer salmon to serving dish. Sprinkle with scallion and serve with pistachio butter.
- Also delicious when you bake the salmon in the oven! Preheat oven to 350F and follow directions above.
- Makes 4 servings.