HAPA HONEY FARM” CHIPOTLE ORANGE MARINADE/GLAZE RECIPE
HAPA HONEY FARM” CHIPOTLE
- 4 Tbs. butter/room temperature
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped shelled pistachios
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 2 Tbs. Hapa Honey Farm Chipotle Honey
- 1 Tbs. fresh orange juice
- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 oz. each
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
- In small bowl combine butter, pistachios and orange zest. Chill until ready to serve.
- Combine Hapa Farm Chipotle Honey and orange juice; reserve.
- Season salmon fillets with kosher salt, chipotle and garlic powder.
- Grill salmon until opaque, firm and salmon flakes apart with a fork, turning once, and brushing with honey glaze during last 2-3 minutes of grilling.
- Transfer salmon to serving dish. Sprinkle with scallion and serve with pistachio butter.
Also delicious when you bake the salmon in the oven! Preheat oven to 350F and follow directions above.
Makes 4 servings.